Summary of the latest measures to Prevent COVID-19 from Chonburi province
Places closed until further notice
- Closed pubs and bars.
- Closed spa massage shop, beauty facility, weight control service.
- Closed Cinema and theater.
- Closed all boxing facilities.
- Closed all fitness facilities and gym.
- Closed Water Park, amusement park, outside and inside the building.
- Closed game shop, internet shop and computer service location.
- Closed markets, phra kherm, Monk Center, monk offering and phra salang phra worship stadium.
- Closed snooker billiard clubs.
- Closed Parks, small children’s field, gym, stadium, both in and outside the building.
- Closed Golf Courses, golf training fields, including other services located in the area.
- Close both government and private attractions, charge or no charge.
- Private nursery closed.
These locations will be open until further notice.
1. The Mall closed but open places in these malls
- Financial institutions, banks, ATM.
- Open Mobile network or communications center
- Open pharmacy
- Open supermarket
- Open Restaurant (Take out only)
- Open Shop, tools, appliances, materials, construction equipment.
Prohibition to practice until further notice.
- Do not sell alcoholic beverages at 18.00-06.00.
- Convenience Stores for 24 hours. Must close at 22.00-05.00.
- No government chief in Chonburi province to travel outside Chonburi province. If there is a reason to ask permission from the governor.
Activities to refrain from until further notice:
- Avoid engaging in any type of activity of more than 100 people.
- Avoid traveling outside of your city, town, province or country.
- Avoid eating any food or drinks around the Chon Markwii bridge.
- Avoid purchasing any food and drinks around the beach area from 20:00 to 6:00
- Avoid any public places, like hotels, public restrooms, and public parks.
Islands to avoid traveling to until further notice:
- Koh Larn. People who travel to and around the island must go through screening measures.
- Sichang Island. People who travel to and around the island, also, must go through screening measures.
Rules all businesses in the service sector must follow:
- In a public, social work-place, workers must keep their distance no less than 1 meter away from their colleagues.
- Workers must work from home whenever possible.
- Workers must wear sanitary masks.
- For the owners of a market, screening must be put into place before allowing any potential customers to enter the market.
- Guidelines on sanitation and health must be followed, such as: making sanitary gel bottles or hand wipes easily available, constant cleaning of surfaces like handles, doorknobs, tables and garbage bins.
What businesses do these rules apply to?
All public-sector businesses, for example:
- Public Transport
- Cemetery and Cremation Foundation Association
- Labor Accommodation
If the rules are not followed, the business owners run a risk of imprisonment or paying a very Large fine.
Government locations that will be closed until the situation unfolds:
- Passport offices in Pattaya and the Bang Lamung district.
Government departments to refrain from visiting until the situation unfolds:
- All Registration offices and departments- unless filing for a death notice.
- All Land offices.
- All Transport departments. Including the Chonburi, Sriracha, Bang Lamung, Nong Yai District offices.
- All Social Security Offices. Including the Chonburi, Sriracha offices.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.